Biometric devices have been trending in India from the past few years. Currently, we all are familiar with the numerous security detection systems such as fingerprint scanning, face identification, voice recognition, iris scanning, etc. All these have become a significant part of our daily lives. Also, Biometric devices have a basic obligation in all government departments. By obtaining the Government Tender, the manufacturer or the seller can have the opportunity to sell their commodities with high demand and with a high rate of profit. In this article, we will discuss the Government Tender on Biometric Devices.
Where do Government Divisions Require Biometric Devices?
Here are some spheres where Government divisions may require Biometric Devices:-
- Biometric Devices are being increasingly used for identification and verification of the individuals in various kinds of online applications, for instance, UIDAI (Aadhaar) Enrolment, E-Passport application, RSBY (Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojna) Registration, applying for Driving License, GST registration, PAN registration, etc.
- However, the manufacturers of the biometric devices require conforming to certain requirements for obtaining STQC certification from the Government Tender only.
Thus, we see that the sellers who have Government Tender are now having comprehensive scope to supply their products to their respective government buyers.
How to Apply Government Tender for Biometric Devices?
There are several steps to apply for Government Tenders. Some of them are –
(1) Registration on Government e-marketplace
To Apply with Government Tender, it is obligatory for the businesses to register in Government e-marketplace.
(2) Vendor Assessment for Government Tender
If you are a manufacturer, then you should have to get OEM Panel. There are four significant points for Vendor Assessment –
- The seller need have to pay Government Fee of INR 11200+18% GST, which is non-refundable.
- The seller’s product has to pass through with Quality Assessment by QCI.
- Also, there is additional clarification supplicated to Manufacturers.
- OEM may be obligated to obtain ISO Certification.
NOTE – Some merchants Exempts from vendor assessment – Stationary, Artistic work, Handicraft, or the seller have ZED Certificate, BIS Certificate, NSIC Certificate, and MSME Registration.
(3) Brand approval for Government Tender
The Manufacturer has also needed to obtain brand approval for their respective product. Some of the vital documents required for brand approval are –
- Trademark Registration/Certificate
- Website URL Mandatory (Also know about Website Development process)
(4) Product Listing for Government Tender
The sellers have to add multiple products such as –
- Category of the Product & their sub-category
- Name of the product
- Product Description
- Brand of product
- Product Model
- HSN Code
- SKU id
(5) BID for Government Tender
Government bid is the methods by which you can render urge the government to buy the most required products. Also, it is known as a Reverse e-Auction which is a sort of online open bid that can be done on the Government e-marketplace. Following the electric Reverse e-Auction, you will obtain the only those purchasers which are from an administration office and a few other budding businessmen.
So, these are the ways you can quickly sell your Biometric Devices to the government buyers on Government Tender.
If you need any sort of assistance on Government Tender, please feel free to contact our business advisors at 8881-069-069.
Download E-Startup Mobile App and never miss the freshest updates relating to your business.