CCTV surveillance system is also known as video surveillance, where the video cameras are applied to transfer the signal to a distinct place to monitor for security and vigilance. CCTV based Video Surveillance technology is extensively used for surveillance in regions that may require monitoring such as banks, industries, airports, military installations, traffic monitoring, transport safety, crime prevention etc. Also, CCTV surveillance has a basic obligation in all government departments. By obtaining the Government Tender, the entrepreneur has the opportunity to sell their commodities with high demand and with a high rate of profit. In this article, we will discuss the Government Tender for CCTV Surveillance System.
Where do Government Departments Require CCTV Surveillance System?
As we see the value of CCTV in all the various departments. Here are some of the required government bodies that may need urgent stocks of wiring cables:-
- Government Hospital
- Government Electricity department
- All types of Government departments
Thus, we see that the traders who have Government Tender are now having a broad scope to supply their products to their respective government buyers.
How to Apply Government Tender for CCTV Surveillance System?
There are different steps to apply for Government Tenders. Some of them are –
(1) Registration on Government e-marketplace
To Apply with Government Tender, the sellers require to register in Government e-marketplace.
(2) Vendor Assessment for Government Tender
If you are a trader, then you have to obtain OEM Panel. There are four necessary points for Vendor Assessment –
- The seller requires to requite Government Fee of INR 11200+18% GST, which is non-refundable.
- The seller’s product has to reach through with Quality Assessment by QCI.
- Also, there is further clarification supplicated to Manufacturers.
- OEM may be mandatory to obtain ISO Certification.
NOTE – Some retailers Exempts from vendor assessment – Stationary, Artistic work, Handicraft, or the seller have ZED Certificate, BIS Certificate, NSIC Certificate, and MSME Registration.
(3) Brand approval for Government Tender
The Manufacturer has also required concerning brand approval for their particular product. Some of the essential records required for brand approval are –
- Trademark Registration/Certificate
- Website URL Mandatory(Also know about Website Development Process).
(4) Product Listing for Government Tender
The sellers have to add different products such as –
- Category of the Product & their sub-category
- Name of the product
- Product Description
- Brand of product
- Product Model
- HSN Code
- SKU id
(5) BID for Government Tender
Government bid is the ways by which you can assist the government to buy the most necessary products. Also, it is recognised as a Reverse e-Auction which is a type of online open bid that can be done on the Government e-marketplace. Following the electric Reverse e-Auction, you will get the only those customers which are from an executive office and a few other budding businessmen.
So, these are the ways you can quickly sell your wires and cables to the government buyers on Government Tender.
If you require any sort of assistance on Government Tender, please feel free to communicate our business advisors at 8881-069-069.
Download E-Startup Mobile App and never miss the freshest updates relating to your business.