One of the most prominent lifestyle changes resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic is the obligatory use of face masks in grocery stores, restaurants and other public places. Wearing a mask, especially when close to others, is necessary to slow the spread of COVID-19. Also, face Mask has a basic obligation in all government departments. By obtaining the Government Tender, the manufacturer or the seller can have the opportunity to sell their commodities with high demand and with a high rate of profit. In this article, we will discuss the Government Tender on Facemask.
Where do Government Divisions Require Facemask?
As we see the importance of face mask all over the country, this is the reason why the facemask is being sold at excessive prices. In such a situation, the government departments have great pressure of making these masks accessible to all masses. Here are some of the essential government bodies that may require urgent stocks of face mask:-
- Health ministries at Union & State level
- Women & Child Healthcare Department
- Government hospitals
- Government schools that share free anti-pollution masks to children
- Municipalities distributing free masks to the occupants.
Thus, we see that the sellers who have Government Tender are now having a wide scope to supply their products to their respective government buyers.
How to Apply Government Tender for Facemask?
There are several steps to apply for Government Tenders. Some of them are –
(1) Registration on Government e-marketplace
To Apply with Government Tender, the businesses must register in Government e-marketplace.
(2) Vendor Assessment for Government Tender
If you are a manufacturer, then you have to obtain OEM Panel. There are four vital points for Vendor Assessment –
- The seller requires to pay Government Fee of INR 11200+18% GST, which is non-refundable.
- The seller’s product has to cross through with Quality Assessment by QCI.
- Also, there is further clarification supplicated to Manufacturers.
- OEM may be obligated to obtain ISO Certification.
NOTE – Some traders Exempts from vendor assessment – Stationary, Artistic work, Handicraft, or the seller have ZED Certificate, BIS Certificate, NSIC Certificate, and MSME Registration.
(3) Brand approval for Government Tender
The Manufacturer has also needed to obtain brand approval for their respective product. Some of the vital records required for brand approval are –
- Trademark Registration/Certificate
- Website URL Mandatory (Also know about Website Development process)
(4) Product Listing for Government Tender
The sellers have to add multiple products such as –
- Category of the Product & their sub-category
- Name of the product
- Product Description
- Brand of product
- Product Model
- HSN Code
- SKU id
(5) BID for Government Tender
Government bid is the ways by which you can urge the government to buy the most required products. Also, it is known as a Reverse e-Auction which is a sort of online open bid that can be done on the Government e-marketplace. Following the electric Reverse e-Auction, you will get the only those purchasers which are from an administration office and a few other budding businessmen.
So, these are the ways you can instantly sell your facemask to the government buyers on Government Tender.
If you need any sort of assistance on Government Tender, please feel free to contact our business advisors at 8881-069-069.
Download E-Startup Mobile App and never miss the freshest updates relating to your business.