As we know gloves are of the utmost significance and vital for avoiding injury, upholding the correct health and safety regulations and avoiding expensive days off due to injury. Having a high level of health and safety is necessary for all businesses no matter their size. As an entrepreneur or business owner, keeping staff and workers safe and healthy is the highest priority to most. By obtaining the Government Tender, the entrepreneur has the opportunity to trade their commodities with large demand and with a high rate of profit. In this article, we will discuss the Government Tender for Gloves.
Where do Government Departments Require Gloves?
- Government Hospitals
- Government Institutions
- Government offices
- All kinds of Government departments
Thus, we see that the sellers who have Government Tender are now having a vast scope to supply their goods to their respective government buyers.
How to Apply Government Tender for Gloves?
There are various measures to apply for Government Tenders. Some of them are –
(1) Registration on Government e-marketplace
To Apply with Government Tender, the merchants compelled to register in Government e-marketplace.
(2) Vendor Assessment for Government Tender
If you are a merchant, then you have to acquire OEM Panel. There are four significant details for Vendor Assessment –
- The seller needs to pay the Government Fee of INR 11200+18% GST, which is non-refundable.
- The seller’s product has to arrive through with Quality Assessment by QCI.
- Also, there is further clarification supplicated to Manufacturers.
- OEM may be mandatory to obtain ISO Certification.
NOTE – Some merchants Exempts from vendor assessment System– Stationary, Artistic work, Handicraft, or the merchant have ZED Certificate, BIS Certificate, NSIC Certificate, and MSME Registration.
(3) Brand approval for Government Tender
The Manufacturer has also required to obtain brand approval for their particular product. Some of the essential records needed for brand approval are –
- Trademark Registration/Certificate
- Website URL Compulsory (Also know about Website Development Process).
(4) Product Listing for Government Tender
The traders have to add various products such as –
- Division of the Product & their sub-category
- Name of the product
- Product Description
- Brand of product
- Product Model
- HSN Code
- SKU id
(5) BID for Government Tender
Government bid is the techniques by which you can enhance the government to buy the most important products. Also, it is perceived as a Reverse e-Auction which is a kind of online open bid that can be done on the Government e-marketplace. Following the electric Reverse e-Auction, you will obtain the only those buyers which are from a department office and a few other budding businessmen.
So, these are the ways you can quickly sell your Gloves to the government buyers on Government Tender.
If you need any kind of assistance on Government Tender, please feel free to reach our business advisors at 8881-069-069.
Download E-Startup Mobile App and never miss the latest updates reciting to your business.