As we know, the Manpower Services in India had taken a front seat. The manpower recruitment agency is a program where prospective employers meet prospective employees. It is a phenomenal option for job seekers from all fields of education. The basic Moto of the Manpower Services is to assist in planning and promotion of the careers of people looking for jobs. By obtaining the Government Tender, the manufacturer has the opportunity to trade their commodities with huge demand and with a high rate of profit. In this article, we will discuss the Government Tender for Manpower Services.
Where do Government Departments Require Manpower Services?
- Government Schools
- Government Institutions
- Government Corporate offices
- All kinds of Government departments
Thus, we see that the sellers who have Government Tender are now having a vast scope to supply their commodities to their respective government buyers.
How to Apply Government Tender for Manpower Services?
There are numerous measures to apply for Government Tenders. Some of them are –
(1) Registration on Government e-marketplace
To Apply with Government Tender, the sellers compelled to register in Government e-marketplace.
(2) Vendor Assessment for Government Tender
If you are a merchant, then you have to obtain OEM Panel. There are four important points for Vendor Assessment –
- The seller obliges to pay Government Fee of INR 11200+18% GST, which is non-refundable.
- The seller’s product has to arrive through with Quality Assessment by QCI.
- Also, there is additional clarification supplicated to Manufacturers.
- OEM may be compulsory to obtain ISO Certification.
NOTE – Some merchants Exempts from vendor assessment Procedure– Stationary, Artistic work, Handicraft, or the seller have ZED Certificate, BIS Certificate, NSIC Certificate, and MSME Registration.
(3) Brand approval for Government Tender
The Manufacturer has also obliged to obtaining brand approval for their particular product. Some of the vital records needed for brand approval are –
- Trademark Registration/Certificate
- Website URL Mandatory (Also know about Website Development Process).
(4) Product Listing for Government Tender
The traders have to add several products such as –
- Division of the Product & their sub-category
- Name of the product
- Product Description
- Brand of product
- Product Model
- HSN Code
- SKU id
(5) BID for Government Tender
Government bid is the methods by which you can enhance the government to buy the most significant products. Also, it is known as a Reverse e-Auction which is a variety of online open bid that can be done on the Government e-marketplace. Following the electric Reverse e-Auction, you will get the only those buyers which are from an administration office and a few other budding businessmen.
So, these are the ways you can quickly sell your Manpower Services to the government buyers on Government Tender.
If you need any sort of assistance on Government Tender, please feel free to reach our business advisors at 8881-069-069.
Download E-Startup Mobile App and never miss the freshest updates reciting to your business.