The stationery industry is a combined group of categories providing to schools, colleges and offices. It covers both paper notebooks, long books, spiral books as well as non-paper stationery pencils, pens, poster colours, etc. It helps for an increase in literacy, sprouting of private schools and other institutions, corporate offices. By obtaining the Government Tender, the manufacturer has the opportunity to sell their commodities with huge demand and with a high rate of profit. In this article, we will discuss the Government Tender for stationery products.
Where do Government Departments Require Stationery Products?
- Government Schools
- Government Institutions
- Government Corporate offices
- All types of Government departments
Thus, we see that the sellers who have Government Tender are now having an extensive scope to supply their products to their respective government buyers.
How to Apply Government Tender for stationery Products?
There are multiple steps to apply for Government Tenders. Some of them are –
(1) Registration on Government e-marketplace
To Apply with Government Tender, the sellers obliged to register in Government e-marketplace.
(2) Vendor Assessment for Government Tender
If you are a seller, then you have to acquire OEM Panel. There are four notable points for Vendor Assessment –
- The seller requires to pay Government Fee of INR 11200+18% GST, which is non-refundable.
- The seller’s product has to reach through with Quality Assessment by QCI.
- Also, there is further clarification supplicated to Manufacturers.
- OEM may be mandatory to obtain ISO Certification.
NOTE – Some sellers Exempts from vendor assessment – Stationary, Artistic work, Handicraft, or the seller have ZED Certificate, BIS Certificate, NSIC Certificate, and MSME Registration.
(3) Brand approval for Government Tender
The Manufacturer has also needed to obtaining brand approval for their particular product. Some of the vital records required for brand approval are –
- Trademark Registration/Certificate
- Website URL Mandatory(Also know about Website Development Process).
(4) Product Listing for Government Tender
The sellers have to add several products such as –
- Division of the Product & their sub-category
- Name of the product
- Product Description
- Brand of product
- Product Model
- HSN Code
- SKU id
(5) BID for Government Tender
Government bid is the ways by which you can enhance the government to buy the most significant products. Also, it is known as a Reverse e-Auction which is a type of online open bid that can be done on the Government e-marketplace. Following the electric Reverse e-Auction, you will get the only those consumers which are from an administration office and a few other budding businessmen.
So, these are the ways you can directly sell your stationery products to the government buyers on Government Tender.
If you require any sort of support on Government Tender, please feel free to communicate our business advisors at 8881-069-069.
Download E-Startup Mobile App and never miss the freshest updates relating to your business.