Everyone knows that the transportation sector is the lifeline of our economy. Being a tertiary sector action, transportation services connect the gap between different industries. It supports the rapid and hassle-free exchange of supply by ruling out all the hindrances in the entire supply chain. Very importantly, the transportation of goods takes place in India by roadways network. By getting the Government Tender, the manufacturer has the opportunity to sell their products with enormous demand and with a high rate of profit. In this article, we will discuss the Government Tender for Transport Agencies.
Where do Government Departments Require Transport Agencies?
- Government Schools
- Government Institutions
- Government Corporate offices
- All kinds of Government agencies
Thus, we see that the traders who have Government Tender are now having a broad scope to supply their commodities to their respective government buyers.
How to Apply Government Tender for Transport Agencies?
There are infinite measures to apply for Government Tenders. Some of them are –
(1) Registration on Government e-marketplace
To Apply with Government Tender, the merchants obliged to register in Government e-marketplace.
(2) Vendor Assessment for Government Tender
If you are a trader, then you have to acquire OEM Panel. There are four primary points for Vendor Assessment –
- The seller needs to spend Government Fee of INR 11200+18% GST, which is non-refundable.
- The seller’s product has to appear through with Quality Assessment by QCI.
- Also, there is added clarification supplicated to Manufacturers.
- OEM may be mandatory to obtain ISO Certification.
NOTE – Some traders Releases from vendor assessment Procedure– Stationary, Artistic work, Handicraft, or the seller have ZED Certificate, BIS Certificate, NSIC Certificate, and MSME Registration.
(3) Brand approval for Government Tender
The Manufacturer has also bound to obtaining brand approval for their particular product. Some of the essential records needed for brand approval are –
- Trademark Registration/Certificate
- Website URL Compulsory(Also know about Website Development Process).
(4) Product Listing for Government Tender
The traders have to add numerous products such as –
- Division of the Product & their sub-category
- Name of the product
- Product Description
- Brand of product
- Product Model
- HSN Code
- SKU id
(5) BID for Government Tender
Government bid is the methods by which you can enhance the government to buy the most important products. Also, it is known as a Reverse e-Auction which is a kind of online open bid that can be done on the Government e-marketplace. Following the electric Reverse e-Auction, you will acquire the exclusive those buyers which are from an administration office and a few other budding businessmen.
If you require any kind of assistance on Government Tender, please feel free to reach our business advisors at 8881-069-069.
Download E-Startup Mobile App and never miss the latest updates relating to your business.