In the era of digitalization, many online platforms have opened the door for an online platform to sell and purchase goods and services. As we all know, Amazon is one of the highly-rated e-commerce portals where one can easily sell and buy products online. Amazon India was launched in the year 2013 and presently trades millions of goods over its platform. In this article, Also, we will discuss the process of register with Amazon India and how to sell products on Amazon.
Before applying the amazon seller registration form, now you need to ensure the availability of requisite following below documents.
Documents Required for Amazon Seller Registration
First of all, we must know what all documents are required to get a business registered on the Amazon portal. Here is the complete list of the documents required for registering business on Amazon:
1. Business Registration Proof:-
Business registration proof varies based on the business entity in which you are operating the business. However, the following kinds of business entities in India can easily register with Amazon seller programme with below documents:-
|Type of Entity||Registration Proof|
||LLP Deed or
Certificate of incorporation
||Certificate of incorporation|
||Society or Trust Deed|
2. Tax Registration Proof:-
GST registration is compulsory for registering business on Amazon portal.
- However, the GSTIN should be clear on the GST registration certificate.
- Company name with business address should be specified.
- Also, Company name & address should match with Business Name. On GST certificate.
- Since, a declaration should be there on the company’s letter-head with approved signatory and company’s stamp.
3. KYC of the Authorized Signatory:-
Generally authorized signatory shall be owner, director of the company or partner of the company. Also, KYC of the Authorized Signatory is also required. For this, any of the following documents can be furnished:-
- Driving License or
- Passport or
- Aadhaar Card or
- Voter ID
- MNREGA Card
4. Bank Account Information
The seller is required to furnish the following data pertaining to the bank account of the business to Amazon to complete the seller registration process with Amazon India:
- Verify Bank Account Holder’s Name
- Bank Account Number
- Require Bank IFSC Code
- Account Type
you are equipped with all the necessary documents. Now below is the steps to fill Amazon seller registration form.
How to fill up an Amazon seller registration form?
# Step 1 Firstly, Visit Amazon vendor registration website.
# Step 2 Fill your name, email ID and password properly.
# Step 3 However, add your store address properly. ( Make sure address should be the same as given in GST Certificate)
# Step 4 Upload documents
- Company registration proof
- KYC of owner
- Bank Details
After this, submit the form. the shall be verified by amazon team within 2-3 days and you will be intimated via registered email id. After furnishing the above information to Amazon. Moreover, it is compulsory to fill the information relating to the listing of products and management of listings is available through Amazon India Seller dashboard.
How to upload and sell products on Amazon?
Selling products on Amazon is easy and simple. Now, you require to list the products which you wish to sell on Amazon marketplace. However, when a customer makes a purchase, you will get a notification for the same requiring you to ship the product. Various steps for upload and sell a product –
- Log in to your seller account and click Add a Product.
- Now, Decide whether your product already exists in our catalogue by copying its UPC or ISBN or EAN in the Find it on Amazon search box.
- Moreover, if your product search does not find an existing match, click the Create a new product button.
- Select the categories carefully and Add product details in the Vital Info, Offer, Images, Description, Keywords, and More Details tabs.
- Also, the trademark is required for trading in amazon portal.
Why Trademark Registration is important for Amazon?
Trademark Registration is necessary for many reasons such as –
- A unique Brand logo is the most valuable asset of any business.
- Since the customers can swiftly recognise your product or services easily.
- Also, protect your brand logo from misuse or duplication by others.
- Trademarks permit businesses to utilise the Internet and social media effectively.
With Trademark registration, you can protect your brand name from violation and unauthorised use by others.
However, if you need any further guidance as regards the GST registration, please feel free to contact our business advisors at 8881-069-069.
Also, Download E-Startup Mobile App and Never miss the latest updates relating to your business.