When it comes to online applications, we all must have heard about Digital Signature certificates. The Digital Signature for IPR & Trademark Company Registration etc. is an essential tool to submit the online forms. The Digital Signature Certificate offers several advantages and it has almost become essential to have one. If you are also applying for IPR, Trademark Registration, Patent Registration, or Copyright Registration, you must first also understand the Digital Signature use. In this article, we will understand the important concepts relating to Digital Signature for IPR & Trademark, and other important application forms.
What is a Digital Signature Certificate or DSC?
Digital Signature or DSC is an advanced technological tool that assists you to sign documents.
It helps you to sign documents digitally. Furthermore, a DSC acts as an important tool for your identity. Similar to a Driving License or a Passport, you get a unique Digital Signature Certificate that acts as your identity.
Document Requirement for DSC
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
What are the Benefits of Digital signature?
Below are the benefits written in brief.
- It is easy to carry and use.
- You can use one single dsc to sign as many documents as you want. It allows you to sign other mandatory application forms for GST Registration, GST Return Filing, ITR Filing, Import Export Code, and Company Incorporation.
- Most online tenders require you to sign documents using Digital Signature Certificate. Advantages of Digital Signature for Online Tender are enormous and you should be aware of them.
- When applying for a DIN number, you must have a Digital Signature Certificate (DSC).
- Application procedure becomes easy and you can save your valuable time and energy.
- A Digital Signature Certificate gives you the technical assurance you need to complete the transaction in a completely robust way while also preserving the privacy of the data you want to share. It verifies your identity, provides you with a legitimate digital identity, and encrypts your sensitive data so that only the intended receivers can see it.
Why do we have to use a Digital Signature Certificate?
With the technical advancements, the government is also now shifting to secure and effective systems. Furthermore, the various departments now work online to seamlessly process the applications.
These applications are confidential or require security and hence we have to use a Digital Signature Certificate.
Do we need Digital Signature for IPR & Trademark?
Similar to other departments, the IPR(Intellectual Property Rights) department performs most of the work online. As a result, people who need Trademark Registration, Patent Registration, Copyright Registration, and Design Registration have to submit application forms online.
The Controller General of Intellectual Property of India has made it mandatory to digitally sign some forms for the above-mentioned registrations.
Therefore, you will need Digital Signature for IPR & Trademark and other registrations.
Which Digital Signature Certificate do you need for IPR?
You need Class 3 DSC for IPR. It is the most secure digital signature certificate and both individuals and organizations. Thus, you can easily get DSC after fulfilling the document requirement.
Moreover, you require any kind of guidance related to the Digital Signature Certificate. Please feel free to contact us at 8881-069-069.
Download E-Startup Mobile App and Never miss the latest updates narrating to your business.