Today’s world is all about how easily one can get what they need. we can get anything transmitted to our doorstep by placing an online order on an e-commerce website. Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal, Alibaba, Big Basket, Myntra, etc. One of India’s upscale e-commerce sites today is Flipkart. This platform proposes entrepreneurs with great opportunities to sell their commodities throughout India. In this article, we will discuss on flipkart Brand Registry.
What is Flipkart Brand Registry?
Brand Registry is a program which recognises name owners to Flipkart. It helps brand owners to protect their intellectual property and product content on Flipkart. Flipkart Brand Registry also gives brand owners access to additional marketing programs, comprising Enhanced Brand accentuates etc. This program assists original owners by restricting sales of duplicate products on Flipkart via other fake sellers.
Before reviewing the Flipkart Brand Registry process, you require to ensure the availability of requisite below documents required for Flipkart seller Registration.
Registrations Required for Flipkart Seller Registration
Here is the whole list of the documents required for registering business on Flipkart:
- Business registration proof varies based on the business element in which you are operating the business.
- MSME Registration, Shop establishment Certificate, Municipal License and many more are handily considered for Flipkart seller registration.
- GST registration is mandatory for Tax Registration Proof to onboard on Flipkart portal.
- Bank account details are compelled for payout the sales amount earned via Flipkart portal.
Why Barcode Registration is Important for Flipkart Brand Registry
Besides an excellent solution for cost-saving and sparing time, Barcode registration can be a crucial and practical decision for associations for enhancing proficiency and increasing transparency. Also it is utmost important in Flipkart Brand Registry.
Eligibility to Register with Flipkart Brand Registry
These are some of the mandatory eligibility for Flipkart
brand registry in India –
- To register your Brand,You must compel a seller account with Flipkart India.
- For registering in a Brand Registry program, you must require a trademark Registration under the certain trademark class to which your product belongs.
- Thirdly, your brand name must be affixed permanently on the product package which you desired to sell on Flipkart.
You are prepared with all the necessary documents. Now we talk with the eligibility to register with Flipkart brand registry and its process.
Further Documents Required in Flipkart Brand Registry
First and foremost, being a Flipkart seller comprises signing up as a seller on the Flipkart Login page. Build an account on your Seller homepage on Flipkart’s website. Registration is very easy, expecting very few measures. A seller will be authorized to add elements of the items he/she will trade through this website. Some of the crucial details necessary to fill in while registering Flipkart seller are as follows:
- Name of the seller
- Phone number of the seller
- The email address of the seller
- Business address/ Pickup address
- Category of product
- Tax registration documents particularly GST registration
- Business registration documents such as Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum of Association, etc.
Additionally, some other significant documents require s to be submitted depending on the type of business being registered.
Businesses like Sole Proprietorship Firm, Partnership firms, LLPs & companies can register themselves as Seller on the Flipkart website.
In case you need any further guidance with regards to online Trademark Registration, please feel free to contact us at 8881-069-069.
Now you can also Download E-Startup Mobile App and Never miss the latest updates relating to your business.