Patanjali Ayurveda is a leading brand marketed by Baba Ramdev. Patanjali has displayed a household brand in India within a few years and has supported by thousands of Patanjali franchise outlets across the country in both rural and urban areas. In this article, we look at how to start a Patanjali Franchise business in India.
Why Patanjali Franchise business?
As we know Patanjali has instantly become a family product in the country. And so, it is the fastest-growing brand. Baba Ramdev started Patanjali and is now strongly earning trust through its guaranteed quality products. The products of Patanjali are accessible in almost 3 lakh+ stores, and there are about 5000+ franchise stores with over 1000+ products manufactured. Also, Patanjali Ayurveda is looking to add more franchisees, dealers, and sellers to its existing network.
Patanjali Franchise Schemes
The following three schemes which will provide you a precise view of where to submit your application with Patanjali Franchise
- Gramodhyog Nyas
- Patanjali Mega Store
- Patanjali Chikitsalaya & Arogya Kendra
Documents Required for Gramodhyog Nyas
Under Gramodhyaog Nyas, an individual can appeal for distributorship with the next documents and application:
- GST registration is mandatory for Tax Registration Proof to onboard on the Patanjali Franchise portal.
- Required Photocopy of PAN card, Address Proof and TIN Number
- Security collateral of RS 21000 / – Payable in favor of Patanjali Gramodhyog Nyas through RTGS or DD only.
- Bank account details are required for payout the sales amount earned via the Patanjali portal.
Documents Required for Patanjali Mega Store
The following are the requirements for setting up a Patanjali Mega Store
- Minimum 2000 Sq. ft. area is needed for Patanjali Mega Store.
- An initial investment of Rs. 1 Crore is needed for Mega Store.
- A security deposit (refundable) of Rs. 5 Lakh to be collected in the form of a demand draft.
- Patanjali Mega Store will only be allocated in the main Bazar & prime location of the City.
- Required ISO Certification for the quality management products and overall excellence of the business.
- The candidate has to deposit photographs of the location, pan card, 5 passport size photograph, identity proof, address proof, copy of sales registration, ownership or rent deed of Mega Store, etc. must be attached with the application form.
Download Patanjali Megastore Application form
In case you require any further guidance with regards to online FSSAI Registration, please feel free to contact us at 8881-069-069.
Now you can also Download E-Startup Mobile App and Never miss the freshest update relating to your business.